Monday, May 01, 2006

Yep, Crusty Bill, one week!

Looks like Crusty Bill and PolkaGrl are on the same wavelength - hopefully this bodes well for the trip!

Team Crusty wants to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has given us support (moral, immoral, and otherwise) in this endeavor. We're not going to do any shout-outs here, just a general note of appreciation - you know who you are. Well, maybe we'll do official Team Crusty sponsorship labels on our luggage. Like NASCAR cars. Ha ha I think Bill will kill me if I ask him to do any more artwork before we leave!!!!

Which reminds me, I wonder if my official t-shirt is ready or if I should adjust the t-shirt count for packing? And is one pair of shoes per day too many? We are taking a sherpa with us, right? Right?

1 Comments:

Blogger CrustyBill said...

Yo! Yo! Yo! Team Crusty shirts are ready and rockin'!

And I dunno... how many carry-ons do you get on planes now-a-days?

May 2, 2006 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home