Friday, May 19, 2006

Decompression

Just so you know, we definitely aren't done posting stuff about the trip. We did see some cool historical things we would like to talk about more, as well as post some photos and video of the trip. We're also adding in links to previous posts that we didn't have time to add while on the road.

It was really cool to see some of the place our grandfather might have seen, even if they look a lot different from when he was there. The museum in Diekirch is a must for any WWII buffs.

And oh yea, I made it home safe and sound yesterday. Thanks to Megabus! (Only 8 bucks, can't beat that!)

4 Comments:

Blogger polkagrl said...

Yep there is more to come, so please stay tuned!

May 19, 2006 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard about those cheap buses.
It looks kinda small, no wonder it only cost $8.00!

May 19, 2006 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the pics and other stuff coming, it's very interesting.

I found the information about that museum very interesting. It made an impression on me that they still continue to celebrate the fact that the americans liberated their city.
Don't think or even know that there are people overseas that appreciate what we have done for them. Makes a person think. And have more pride in our country.

May 19, 2006 at 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Team Crusty!! So delighted to have shared in your travels...you certainly did an excellent job of lining up your itinerary to coordinate with Dzia-dzia's route. Your daily commentary almost made me feel that I was there w/you. Thank you!
It was all so real that my feet are killing me..pass that beer stein/footbath my way, please; I have to soak my tired tootsies.
Mensa Anonymous

May 21, 2006 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home